Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thoughts on the direction of life

There's a few things I'd love to share...

1. God is awesome, God is great! And... He's definately got a plan!!

2. I stumbled upon a God appointment in August.

3. Because I followed direction, I met a girl named Manon.

4. Manon is awesome! We were offically together for about 9 months... She's awesome, she's got ambition, determination, and most importantly, she knows exactly what she wants from life. She's stable. Many of you already know how often I hook up with girls that are... not all together, so to speak. Manon is different. And God? THANK YOU!! Even though we did not last, I discovered a lot about myself, and we are still on speaking terms- Proof that starting a relationship on a foundation of friendship keeps things hospitable even if things don't work out.


A quick not to clarify some of the statements above. I do not hold anything against any of my ex's. None of them. I do, however, see the hand of God in just about all that has happened in my life. Including the breakups that I've been through.

All I've got to say is, trust God. He's got everything under control. Even if we can't see it.